Thursday, May 27, 2010

Watched 2 muvis 2day...since i havent got much 2 do...1 was twilight n d odr was Shaolin Soccer...though had watchd Twilight earlier bt still felt lyk watching it again..n i did njoy it...n Shaolin Soccer was gud enuf for tympass...n if da muvi is 2 be believed..i.e.Kung-fu can work such wonders i must say I m pretty impressed...
i find myself becoming quite impatient...cant watch a muvi at a stretch...n if its quite long...i completely drop d idea of watching dat muvi...Only god can help me nw out of dis..I think soon enuf i'll be turning insane,if i m not already...n wid all da happenings around,i really cant be blamed..nuthing 2 interest me or at the least,please me,almost stuck up at home all da time,very few frnds 2 talk 2,nt being able to access da net whenever I wish(it tops my list of woes),bla bla bla...given da fact i've 2 spend 2 more mnths lyk dis gives me the creeps...Hope some Messiah gets me out of all these(:P)...

No comments:

Post a Comment