Thursday, March 3, 2011

the stillness and silence of night....

Its one of those silent nights,
When everything around is so very quiet..
No one can hear the dogs barking outside..
Nor the whistle of the trains somewhere far off is heard..


Its one of those silent nights..
When I am reminded of bygone days..
I think of you and shed a tear..
We are so very close,yet so very apart..


Its one of those silent nights,
When I am all alone,once again...
There's no one I can turn to,
I want but still I stop myself trying to reach you...


Its the wee hours and I am still awake..
Its nothing...but one more of those lonely,silent nights....

1 comment:

  1. erom sobsomoy alone alone kobbi toh ami r tor dathe thakboi naaa...:( :( amaar kono ehemiyat nei naki...pase bose achhi...r sudhu alone alone golpo likhchhis j :@ :@

    ReplyDelete