Saturday, August 6, 2011

The 10 Day You Challenge: Post 1 Ten Secrets

Last night when I On my usual spree of reading through blogs I came across this concept of 10 Day You Challenge and i found it particularly interesting. Here you have to write for ten consecutive days on the topics given in the picture.


So here goes out my 1st post on "ten secrets about myself" :-

1. I am a very warm yet an unemotional person. Apparently I may seem to be very emotional but heart in heart I am not.
2. I easily get attached to a person if i like him/her but at the same time I can distance myself also very easily. It doesn't hurt much.
3. I luuuuuuuuv to talk. But I am very choosy about the people I talk to. If its someone with whom i don't feel the vibe I would rather pretend to be deaf and dumb rather than striking up a boring conversation. But unfortunately(for the person) if its someone with whom i am quite comfortable(even if i don't know the person much)i can go on for hours.
4. I am quite an emotionally closed person. I would rather keep my feelings to myself rather than sharing it with someone else even if the person is very close to my heart.
5. Every year I take up a new resolution but hardly ever stick to it.
6. I am not a loner but sometimes I love to spend time with myself.
7. I am a huge daydreamer.
8. I love meeting new people and visiting new places.
9. Contrary to the safe player i was, now i immensely enjoy doing things which involve a lot of risk. Enjoy the adrenaline rush at times.
10. I am quite a lazy person and love to sleep for long hours contrary to what most believe. :P

P. S- Don't judge me by this post. I am not that bad as it may seem. After all these are just a few secrets, not all of them. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment