Thursday, August 18, 2011

Beneath the Smiles

This is a Guest Post by Sandip Acharyya who blogs under the title " The Blogging Experience". Here goes out the post.

In last one year,
I learned to operate 3 critical machines scanner, printer, Xerox
I learned to use 3 high end softwares, Microsoft word, excel, power point.

I learned to staple, to punch…n to file….
I learned to use 3 great shot cuts…Ctrl+c….Ctrl+v…..Ctlr+s……

I learned to say three very imp words for professional life, yes sir, OK sir, i’ll just do that sir.
I learned to wake up early….to sleep late…n continue to work ….when I really wanted a quite sleep….

I learned to face Monday…to fight for 5 days…to wait for Sunday.…
I learned to give reasons to family frnds and relatives for not making phn calls, msg…n mails….

I learned to celebrate B'day...new year....n win of Indian cricket team...far away from loved ones..
In last one year….ppl say you learned…..u earned….u enjoyed….

But when I compare me with my self…I just sustained…..I just tolerated…..i just survived… for bucks
Few more than required to live…. that I never demanded. I never dreamed….
For convenience of family…to avoid blame of society…..to get tag of employment…..I survived.

I learned to rejoice…to be happy….n to smile…..when I already knew that I have got the wrong train.
I learned that life and dreams can never meet ….because when they meet both will loose their meaning.
In last one year….I think I learned to live…


Waiting for ur comments at www.sandip-acharyya.blogspot.com(the title provides a link to my blog).

1 comment:

  1. and then you also learned the art of enjoying life :)

    Weakest Link

    ReplyDelete