Sunday, August 14, 2011

The 10 Day You Challenge : Post 6 Five Foods


The sixth post is going to be on five of my favourite foods. This one is going to be easy coz I'm not much of a foodie and the list is really short.



1. Fish : I'm a true bengali to the core wen it comes to fish. I simply love fish, in all forms. Hilsa, Prawn and Pomphret are my personal favourites. I like it spicy, I like it baked, and I like it cooked with lots of mustard and oil.
2. Sweets : Again like any other typical bong, i love sweets. Be it Roshogolla or Rosho Malai, i just gorge on them without even bothering for the extra calories gained.
3. Momos : Another of my favourite. I love the red spicy tangy sauce and the clear soup. And its easy on pocket too.
4. Chowmein : Be it the gravy or the hakka chowmein I love gorging on this Chinese dish.
5. Mushrooms : I love mushrooms in any form, be it pakoras, soup, or just as an ingredieent in any dish.

1 comment:

  1. I am a big time foodie and even I love sweets and chowmein...

    ReplyDelete