Thursday, August 11, 2011

The 10 Day You Challenge : Post 5 Six Places


Today's post is about six of my favourite places. Well I have to think hard on this. Lets see how i end up..

Here goes out my list:
1. Home: "Mamma says home is where the heart is...." Home sweet home, nothing is sweeter than home and this holds absolutely true for me.
2. LBC Hostel: LBC hostel has been a second home to me. I have been there for three years and they have been the three most glorious years of my life. This place holds a very special place in my heart. LBC hostel gifted me with the best of friends whom I will cherish throughout my life. May be it hasnt got that flashy looks but still its something of a very special place for me.
3. Kolkata : It may really sound weird but I'm really in love with this place. Wherever I may be, but my heart pines for Kolkata.
4. Andaman and Nicobar Islands : This is one of the most awesome place I have visited. Be it the Baratang caves, or Havlock Islands or the Ross Islands, They speak volumes for themselves. And the journey through the jungle for the Baratang caves is itself very adventurous. If you love Sea this place is a must for you.
5. Vizag : Another wonderful place I have heard of is Vizag. This place has a beautiful amalgamation of the mountains and seas. Araku Valley, Borra Caves, Ramakrishna Beach are some of the places worth visiting. There are many other places which deserve a mention but i'll put them down after I visit this place which i'll be going soon.
6. Kerala : This is another place which i would love to visit. Not just for any reason its called God's Own Country. Its scenic beauty just cant be explained in words. The beauty of the backwaters or the lush greeneries is something kind of spell binding.

1 comment: