Sunday, August 7, 2011

The 10 Day You Challenge : Post 2 Nine loves

Here goes out my second post on The ten day you Challenge.

So here goes out my list of the nine loves of mine....

1. Parents: I am there because of them and they shall always top the list of my loved ones. I am blessed with the most lovable parents who have always been more like my friends. They have been with me through and through, even at times when you don't expect your parents to support you.
2. My bro: Though he's only two and a half years younger to me but we are more of friends. But mind you, he never misses a chance to boss me around and most of the times tends to act as the older one.
3. My grandparents: They are the best grandparents in the world and the coolest ones. Though my grandpa passed away few years back but I still miss him dearly.
4. My Love: I can write an epic under this category, but i'll try to be as much brief as possible. He's the person whom I look up to at any given time instant. We have our share of differences, we fight a lot,we are completely different persons but yet he's my best person. Howsoever angry I might be, but its completely difficult to think my day without him.
5. Friends: My closest friends are less in number but more in value. They have been to support me during my darkest times, guide me whenever I was wrong and share my happiness whenever I rejoiced. I treasure each one of them.
6. The City Of Joy: My love for the City of Joy seems to increase with each passing day. Kolkata is my place,my pride,my happiness,my sadness. It has been there with me through my growing years. Its the place i would always prefer to be.
7. Music:"After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music." Aldous Huxley
Music is therapy to music. Be it my laptop, or my heaphones, i'm always grooving to some tune or the other.
8. Books- I have always been a dedicated lover of books. They make up my world. They always act saviours in my most distressed times.
9. Me : Last of all I love myself. Its rightly said you can't love anyone until you love yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment