Monday, August 8, 2011

The 10 Day You Challenge : Post 3 Eight Fears

Here goes out my third offering on The Ten Day You Challenge, a list of my eight fears...

1. Failure - Its not that I consider myself a big failure if i fail to achieve that dream job or be the best in whatever i do, but i fear failing to achieve my own little share of dreams.
2. Unhappyness - I am a very happy and easily satisfied person. Very small and insignificant things can make my day. But I fear being unhappy or depressed by the worn out banal life.
3. Pain: I fear pain of any kind, be it physical or emotional. And as i said, I am an emotionally closed person, so bottled up emotions do make me depressed at times.
4. Headache : this is something i really fear a lot coz it gives me a lot of trouble. During those hours I just need to isolate myself into a room where the entry of light and sound is strictly prohibited.
5. Betrayal : I The fear of betrayal by my near and dear ones is something I truly dread or being let down when I truly need them.
6. Neglection: This is another thing that makes me very very upsdet. I have been neglected by some dear ones on a number of occassions, but somehow I try to positive and console myself that the story may not be as I think. Inspite of knowing the fact that this would be a recurring event, my positivity and patience keeps me going.
7. Unable to express through writings : Sometimes I seem so blank. Nothing comes to me. I cant exprees on the paper what i feel. I fear not being able to write because that is the only way I unwind myself.
8. Losing my hair and teeth : It may sound very funny but sometimes i do dream that I,ve turned bald or lost all my teeth.They turn out to be my worst nightmares. This is something i fiercely dread.

2 comments:

  1. Everyone has fears and you know I too have nightmares about losing teeth. Does it signify something?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont know dear...perhaps we fear getting old...

    ReplyDelete